Once thawed – do not re freeze! Keep them in a fridge and use within 10 days
- Thaw (if not already defrosted)
- Pre-Heat oven to 175℃ for 10 mins
- Remove doughnuts from bag and place on an oven dish with baking paper, make sure that they are not on top of each other.
- Place doughnuts in oven and cook for 2-3 mins, then turn doughnuts over and cook for another 2-3 mins until they are soft and warm all over. (Don’t get too hot or they will go hard and crusty)
- You can eat these straight away or a few hours later.
“We recommend a sugar mix of 1gm cinnamon, 10 gm caster sugar. Lightly sugar doughnuts all over immediately after removing from oven and place onto a plate for serving.”
These doughnuts are a great sweet treat to take to a birthday party or family event.
If you are taking them to a function, just heat and sugar them, then place them on an open tray with a piece of paper towel on top (or they can be transported in the box they got delivered in).
*Please don’t store heated doughnuts in an air tight, plastic container as they will sweat and turn soggy.
*Once heated these doughnuts can be eaten the following day, (if there are any left) just re heat them for a few seconds in a microwave. You can either re sugar them again or have with ice cream.
Italians are vibrant by culture and very creative in their food flavours – their desserts are always mouth-watering, yet the recipes are often closely guarded by the older Italian ladies; so having the opportunity to enjoy these traditional flavours is an opportunity not to be missed!